Friday, November 11, 2011

The Assassin and the Croc Hunter


This is a portion of a longer video titled, "More On T.V. (Moron TV) produced in about 2008.

Several Producer/Directors included segments to make up the full film.

Much of the concept for the larger production came from "The Groove Tube" a feature film produced several decades ago.

My portion of the larger production took from one of my favorite films, "Apocalypse Now" and from my mimicking of the late, great Mr. Steve Irwin.

My piece also is subject to my absurd sense of humor that many viewers have trouble enjoying. It is highly visual and subject to different interpretations.

The piece here does not include a few scenes of me inside the 'inn' and I think you might be grateful for that. My weird sense of humor ran amok the day we shot those bits.

One of the players in the piece has been in other productions but has never spoken a word on camera, until the word he spoke in this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have used comment moderation with all my blogs for some time.
However, I promise to publish all comments to the posts on this blog, either on this blog or on another blog I have that I don't provide the URL for.