Saturday, October 15, 2011

"GRACE"


Oh, to be a zombie!

This is from a portion of a direct-to-Internet feature in which I play a 'dinner guest'.

The zombie genre seems to be growing in popularity these days and this short scene depicts zombies 'saying' grace in a manner and form I guess only zombies appreciate.

The bit has us conversing by beginning with a light chuckle then heading towards hysteria, until we could no longer hold down the contents of our meal.

The strange, yet unzombie aspect of our meal is that it did not consist of 'brains' or human body parts as so many other zombie meals consiste of.

The producer and director of the feature provided lunch prior to the scene, in a park in West Los Angeles, by the Federal Building.

That 'real' meal was from an Indian restaurant and what the cast offered back was a mixture of the leftovers.

Each zombie provided their own ultimate expression of the leftovers and I was the one to project out what I had taken in.

It took four takes from me to get about the one second of my 'projection' viewed on the video.

The Director of Photography used a Cannon D7 High Definition camera and he sat at another table about 8 feet away from me. I informed him that I might project myself a great enough distance to have him find some matter on or near him...and he did.

I got the only real word in the scene, so I got to add that I got a line to my resume.

I have not viewed the entire feature and I might write a comment to this post once the entire feature is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have used comment moderation with all my blogs for some time.
However, I promise to publish all comments to the posts on this blog, either on this blog or on another blog I have that I don't provide the URL for.