Thursday, July 30, 2009

Four More Youthorizons Videos Posted

There are now a total of four videos from Youthorizons Summer Camp's production of High School Music 2.

It looks like the kids had fun doing their shows.

Doesn't it remind many of us about many of the "Our Gang" shorts where the kids put on a show for various reasons.

It also appears that Alfalfa was channeled very accurately by at least one of the cast members.

Voice cracking in male youths is just a natural thing. Except for probably the late King of Pop.

I will post bits and songs from both performances at the Warner Grand Theatre and I expect to tape the cast at Taste in San Pedro.

Please don't tell cast members that there were a couple of hundred folks at the Warner Grand and there will be thousands of pairs of eyes watching them at Taste in San Pedro.

I don't want to make them nervous, I fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have used comment moderation with all my blogs for some time.
However, I promise to publish all comments to the posts on this blog, either on this blog or on another blog I have that I don't provide the URL for.