Thursday, July 30, 2009

Howdy All!

This is the first post on my newest blog.

Howdy to the cast of High School Musical 2 from Youthorizons Summer Camp.

Right now there is only one video on Youtube featuring you at your rehearsal from last Thursday.

As I create a Archive DVD of the entire show I will post videos of parts of the show and place them on Youtube at: www.Youtube.com/escolarfilms.

It takes some time to produce short videos while I am also trying to produce full lengths videos of HSM2 and "Upton Sinclair's Singing Jailbirds, The Musical".

Since I get paid the exact same amount to procrastinate in producing the Singing Jailbirds DVD as I do actually producing it, I am going to spend more time creating the final HSM2 product and shorts this coming week.

Don't worry about the Singing Jailbirds cast. They already have or have access to a rough cut of that show and they can watch that whenever possible.

Joseph has a copy of the rough cut of that show as he was a cast member.

If you have a special request for a short video of the show, please leave a comment and I will try to include it within the coming week.

I don't expect to have a finished DVD until very near the end of August, so please be patient.

The videos will be produced from the second performance and I think you will be happy watching it.

The Youtube site will also have many other short videos added in the coming weeks. Some will make you laugh and some will amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have used comment moderation with all my blogs for some time.
However, I promise to publish all comments to the posts on this blog, either on this blog or on another blog I have that I don't provide the URL for.